What can I make out of Perler beads?
What to do with all the Perler Beads? 15 Creative Projects to try Today
- Make a Key Chain! Rainbow Perler Bead Key Chain by My Frugal Adventures. …
- Make some Coasters! Perler Bead Coasters by Brit & Co. …
- Make a Necklace! …
- Make Pretend Play Stuff! …
- Make a Crown! …
- Make a Bracelet! …
- Set up a Sensory Bin! …
- Make a Maze!
Can you use Perler beads as coasters?
Place a sheet of ironing paper on this unfinished side. Again, use the iron to melt the perler beads together. While the perler beads are still warm from the heat of the iron, place a stack of heavy books on top of the coasters to help make sure the design cools flat. Otherwise, your coasters may curl up or bend.
How do you melt Perler?
To melt your beads, you should preheat your oven to 400°. When it’s finished preheating, bake the Perler beads for 10 minutes. After that, remove your beads, allow time for the beads, pan, and cookie cutters to cool. Once cool, you can pop your Perler beads free of your cookie cutters.
Do you iron both sides of Perler beads?
Once the beads cool off, gently peel off the ironing paper. Carefully lift the now fused beads from the pegboard and flip them over. Cover the other side with the ironing paper and iron it evenly.
How do you use Perler bead keychain?
Creating Perler Bead Keychains
- Open the jump ring (you can use your fingers or the pliers)
- Put the jump ring through a hole in a bead at the top of the Perler Bead sprite.
- Thread the jump ring through the end of the keychain.
- Using pliers, firmly close the jump ring.
What does a bead spinner do?
Basically, a bead spinner (aka bead stringing tool or bead loader) is a tool used to help string beads onto thread or wire.