How do you take care of wet and wavy weave?
Whether you buy synthetic or human hair weave, you must take the proper steps to maintain it. Wavy and curly weave textures especially, can lose definition and become tangled if not cared for properly. Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to remove knots or tangles from your Wet & Wavy weave.
What products are good for wet and wavy hair?
Wet N Wavy
- Wet Wavy Curl Moisture Shampoo 10.1oz. …
- Wet Wavy Curl Moisture Conditioner 10.1oz. …
- Wet ‘n’ Wavy frizz free Detangling Spray 12.0 oz. …
- Wet-n-Wavy Tangle Free Vitamin E Leave-In Conditioner 12 OZ. …
- Wet Wavy Curl & Wave Mousse 8oz. …
- Wet n’ Wavy Activator Gel 10.5 oz. …
- Wet Wavy Curl Creme 6.5oz.
How do you keep wet and wavy hair moisturized?
How do you keep wet and wavy hair looking wet?
- Pick a shampoo that is suitable for the virgin Indian hair weave, foam the shampoo then washing it gently.
- Rinse hair with warm water thoroughly.
- Apply some daily conditioner to the hair evenly, massage for about 30 minutes.
How do you moisturize curly weave?
curly hair requires a leave-in conditioner or moisturizer while the hair is still wet. For more shine and tamed look, add a generous drop of Argan Oil to your moisturizer or leave-in conditioner before applying to hair to ensure even distribution. Pat dry with a towel while Scrunching the hair to induce the curls.
How can I enhance my wavy hair?
How to Accentuate Wavy Hair
- 1 Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo.
- 2 Condition your hair to fight frizz.
- 3 Use cold water to rinse your hair.
- 4 Pat your hair dry with a towel.
- 5 Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- 6 Spray your hair with leave-in conditioner.
- 7 Scrunch in 1 to 2 pumps of hair serum.
How do you treat dry wavy hair?
5 Tips for Caring for Wavy Hair
- Find a Shampoo for Curly Hair. Over-washing curly hair can strip away the natural oils your hair needs to stay shiny and healthy-looking. …
- Condition—A LOT! …
- Deep Condition Often. …
- Strike a Balance Between Moisture and Strength. …
- Lay off the Heat.
How do you keep wet curls dry?
Squeeze water out of your hair section by section, applying product as you go. Cup and squeeze to help curls retain their pattern. The key is to avoid over touching your curls while they’re drying, as that can disrupt the pattern.